Forestville EC is a New EC at Woodlands , New Executive Condo located at Woodlands Ave 5 / Drive 16 , near future Woodlands South MRT .
Updated constanly as I am the original Developer Sales Team .
FORESTVILLE is 99% SOLD !!!
TOP already !!
Visit our others EC without Resale Levy .
Visit all these EC pages for more understanding ,
EC WITH RESALE LEVY
|5 units of
Only 7 units of 4/5 room remaining . Call 98311650 for buying details .
Below is the prices and unit available to buy , date updated at 27 Jan 16 .
Call 98311650 or Feedback For Updated Info e.g. Forestville EC ‘s E-application/Booking Procedures , Showflat Viewing , Brochure , Floor Plan , Prices .
- 13th Nov –Forestville EC ,Last 2 dual key unit available . While stock latsts .
Call 98311650 for the Price list , Brochure and Floor plan !
- 3/7 – Till now , over 200 units sold . 3/4/5 room Dualkey still available .
- 18/6 – Forestville scheduled to launch on 25th,26th,27th June E-appt and showflat preview . 28th June exact booking .
FORESTVILLE EC DESCRIPTIONS
- Full condo facilities with superb choices of 2 BR/3 BR/ 3 BR DK/ 4 BR/4 BR DK/ 5 BR/ 5 BR DK/ luxurious simplex or duplex Penthouse catering to young couples & multi-generation families’ needs
- Unique PES Units with DIRECT ACCESS to the pool/ roof garden/ landscaping
- All pools/ water feature linked up to > 200m! Almost all the inner facing units enjoy luxurious pool/ water feature view
- Max privacy with point block configuration (max 4 units / floor)
- Free shuttle bus service to Woodlands / Admiralty MRT Stations(subject to confirmation)
- Offers both basement & 3-sty multi-storey carpark for residents’convenience (Units are built above & not facing the multi-sty carpark)
FORESTVILLE EC LOCATION
- Near to the upcoming Woodlands South MRT (Thomson Line targeting completion in 2019) providing closer accessibility to Shenton Way, Marina Bay etc
- Proximity to Woodlands MRT Station, Admiralty MRT Station, Woodlands bus interchange
- The 21km North-South Expressway (NSE) will complement the CTE, providing additional capacity to serve the increase in travel demand along the north-south corridor hence reducing travelling time to the city.
- Accessible to various parts of Singapore via SLE, BKE, PIE, TPE, CTE & short drive to Woodlands Causeway
FORESTVILLE EC SITE PLAN & UNIT CHART
FORESTVILLE EC FLOOR PLAN
Feedback for Forestville brochure with full floor plan .
FORESTVILLE EC SHOWFLAT GALLERY
Forestville showflat building models .
Forestville has 3 bedroom and 4 DK show gallery .
CALL 98311650 or feedback for a non obligation discussion on the property you like .
We will update you with latest information on VVIP Preview, launch date, floor plans and choice selection of units.
EC Frequent ask question (FAQ)
Q1: How do I know if I am eligible for EC?
You must be a Singapore Citizen, at least 21 years old. Either 1st-timer or 2nd-timer applicant and form a proper family nucleus for your purchase (comprise of another Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident).
Q2: How do I benefit from being a 1st-timer applicant?
You are eligible for grant up to $30,000.
Q3: I currently own a HDB flat. Can I still apply for EC?
Yes, you may, provided you have attained MOP (Minimal Occupation Period) of your current flat at the point of application of the Punggol EC. You are also required to sell your flat within 6 months of TOP.
Q4: What is the booking sequence of EC ?
Booking sequence of EC is by way of balloting. The HDB balloting system has been adopted. Interested buyers are required to do an eligibility-check during the E-Application period in order to generate a balloting number.
Q5: I am keen on EC. How do I apply?
Simply fill up the Online E-application and get your photocopied NRIC ready and our Developer Sales Team will contact you as soon as we have received your application.
Q6: I would like to have the floor plan. Can you send it to me?
Yes. Kindly fill up the feedback form with your enquiries, contact number and
email address. Our Developer Sales Team will send the floor plan to you within the shortest time if we have latest informations .
Q7: How long must I wait before I can sell my EC?
You can sell after meeting the MOP (Minimal Occupation Period) of 5 years, to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR). After 10 years (privatised), you can sell to foreigners.
Q8: Will there be any ABSD and/ or RESALE LEVY incurred?
No. There will not be any ABSD or Resale Levy incurred for buyers. They have to meet the terms and conditions of buying an EC. HDB upgraders need not pay any resale levy as well.
Q9: A Singaporean married couple wants to apply for the EC. Husband is a first-timer while wife has
previously bought a HDB flat and is considered a second-timer.
Will they be eligible for the housing grant?
CPF housing grant is only applicable for 1st timers. In this case, they are eligible for half-grant . However, they are considered a second-timer.
Q10: Peter and his parents bought a private condominium. He is planning to get married and buy an EC with his wife Jane. Is he eligible to buy?
He is eligible to buy only 30 months after his name has been withdrawn from the private property.
Q11: A newly married couple bought a new EC. Can they add the names of their children as
Yes. They can do so after they have met the MOP (minimal occupation period).
Q12: Why should I buy new EC ?
Latest new ECs is launched by renowned developer in Singapore with excellent
track records. Hence you can expect good designs with quality finished comparable to private condominiums. New EC also comes with basement carpark as well as full condo facilities.
Executives Condominiums can be sold after the MOP (Minimal Occupation Period of 5 years), and privatised after 10 years. The selling price then will usually match that of a private condominium.
Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of the private new launches has shown that average pricing is approximate $950-$1100psf. For new EC, indicative prices are normally from $750psf. You can potentially shave off $200K-$300K per unit price which is the range of 20-30% lesser, compared to a private condominium.
Of course, new EC is subjected to resale constraints.