CPF Housing Grant
The CPF Housing Grant is a housing subsidy provided by the government to eligible buyers of Executive Condominiums. The CPF Housing Grant (in the form of CPF Monies and not cash) can be used for the initial payment or to reduce the mortgage loan for the EC purchase.
*Only applicable to first-timers.
Type of Grant Available
|Average Monthly Household Income <$10,001||Average Monthly Household Income >$10,000 but <$11,001||Average Monthly Household Income >$11,000 but <$12,001|
|SC / SC Household||SC / SPR Household||SC / SC Household||SC / SPR Household||SC / SC Household||SC / SPR Household|
|CPF Housing Grant for Family||$30,000||$20,000*||$20,000||$10,000*||$10,000||$0*|
Half Housing Grant
(If you are a first-timer citizen and your spouse has previously enjoyed a housing subsidy)
*If you are from an SC/SPR household, you can enjoy the full housing subsidy by applying for the Citizen Top-Up when your SPR partner takes up Singapore Citizenship or when you have an SC child.
- You are a Singapore Citizen. Your family nucleus must comprise of at least another Singapore Permanent Resident or Singapore Citizen.
- You are 21 years old and above
You are applying as family nucleus either in one of the following forms:
- Spouse and children (if any), or
- Fiancé/fiancée (must be able to produce your marriage certificate, latest by the date of keys collection), or
- Children under your legal custody, care and control (if widowed or divorced)
You and the essential family members listed in the application for purchase of the flat must not:
- Be the owners of a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought from the developer
- Have sold a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought from the developer
- Have received the CPF Housing Grant for the purchase of an HDB resale flat
- Have enjoyed other forms of housing subsidy (for example, enjoyed benefits under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, privatisation of HUDC estate etc)